The Hostel for ‘Boys’, exclusive and well segregated geographically, keeping in view our tradition, culture and heritage values, accommodating more than 500 students. The Hostel Building have necessary Infrastructure and Facilities with separate modular kitchen, Dining Hall and Services.
Facilities for Boy’s Hostel:-
♦ Well-lighted and well-ventilated rooms are provided to the students.
♦ Fan in each room.
♦ We accommodate two/ three students in each room.
♦ There is a warden and a staff in-charge for each hostel who look after the discipline and well-being of the hostel inmates.
♦ Each student is provided with a Standard mattress with pillow.
♦ Water and electric supply 24/7.
♦ Solar Water Heaters.
♦ Canteen provide breakfast, lunch & dinner for all seven days a week.
♦ A car available for Medical Emergency 24/7.
Mode of Payment :-
1. Hostel & Mess fees should be paid at least one month in advance. Rs.1000 should be paid as Security Deposit which is adjusted in ending month mess charges.
2. A late fee of Rs. 500/- pm will be chargeable in case of late payment after due date. A delay in payment of fees may leads to cancellation of hostel.
3. Students will not be permitted to leave the hostel for any reason what so ever, during the year/semester.
4. Cleaning charges of Rs. 500 per semester should be paid at starting of semester. Electricity charges will be applicable as per respective room meter reading per month.
5. All rights reserved by the hostel management.
Note:- Payments can be made by cash or net banking.
|FEE STRUCTURE FOR FIRST, SECOND , THIRD & FOURTH YEAR STUDENTS
|| BOARDING FEE