To manage and maintain the strong bonding between alumni and current students of institute to improve the performance and academic growth.
1) To systematically uplift the image and status of the institute, both nationally and internationally.
2) To project nationally and internationally the institute and its contribution to the engineering profession.
3) To develop network between the present and future alumni on a common platform on a continuing basis.
4) To become the voice of the alumni in all matters related to the betterment of the institute.
5) To aim collectively and ensure that the Institute is recognized as an institute of national importance to further the cause of scientific research , graduate and postgraduate studies.
6) To foster continuing professional/ academic development by drawing support from achievers amongst the alumni in their respective fields.
7) To maintain the honor and dignity of the fellow alumni as well as to maintain camaraderie and fraternity amongst the ex-students of the institute by promoting social and cultural association amongst themselves.
Nostalgia is the flagship event of the Alumni association of TGPCET. It is the annual Alumni Meet - an evocative event that marks homecoming, celebration and unparalleled joy of communion with the alma mater. It is an ideal opportunity to renew old bonds, foster new ties and relive the magical moments all over again. The Alumnus series is a new initiative launched, which provides an exciting platform for regular interaction between the current students & the alumni of TGPCET, facilitated by Guest Lectures, Technical Events, Workshops, etc.
TusiramjiGaikwad-Patil College of Engineering & Technology Alumni network brings together graduates of a variety of programs right from its inception. The collective strength of this alumni network is the backbone of TGPCET. The alumni association acts as a bridge between the illustrious alumni and their alma mater, giving the current students and the alumni a chance to develop positive synergies and grow together in this process. The strength of any institute is comprises the present students, who are the future leaders and the alumni of the college, who bring in accolades by virtue of their success and standing in the society. It gives an opportunity for the present, the past and the incoming batch to interact with each other and learn from shared experiences.
|Mr. Sanjay Bhadke (CE)
|Dr. Pratik Ghutke (EE)
|Mr. Ravindra Shende (ME)
|Mr. Aditya Lavhale (CSE)
|Ms. Snehal Bagde (IT)
|Ms. Pallavi Rokade (ECE)
|Mr. Amit Rahangdale (MBA)
|Ms. Vaishali Patil (MCA)
|Mr. Mayur Dongre
|Mr. Uddesh Shendre
|Ms. Arti Karnuke
|Mr. Gaurav Nagdeve (ME)
|Mr. Mohitsingh Katoch (CE)